I admit it, I am addicted to lip balms and lipglosses. They are stashed literally everywhere, in the car, next to the bed, coat pockets, kitchen counter, everywhere. And they are all different, different shades, brands. I love these Humble lip balms because they are made from clean ingredients and are made with high-quality, sustainably sourced essential oils for a variety of unique, irresistible scents.
- Vitamin E oil sourced from non-GMO sunflower seeds. Highly antioxidant and soothing.
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is moisturizing, hydrating and rich in fatty acids. Our fair trade coconut oil is unrefined and cold-pressed.
- Apricot Kernel Oil is rich in fatty acids and Vitamin A & E. This skin loving oil is fast absorbing, nutrient rich and gentle on the skin.
- Beeswax locks in moisture and helps to protect the delicate skin on our lips.
- Organic Cocoa Butter is moisturizing, highly antioxidant and rich in fatty acids.
- No BHA, petrolatum, parabens or artificial fragrances
- 100% Cruelty-Free
- Proud partners of 1% for the Planet.